Group Training Organisations make it as simple as possible for businesses to employ Apprentices and Trainees. Here are just some of the benefits that help save you time and money!
- Recruitment - All advertising, screening, reference checks of suitable candidates are done for you on your behalf
- Paperwork - Administration is taken care of...apprentice registration, off-the-job training (TAFE), payroll paperwork etc..
- Support - Consultants carry our regular workplace monitoring visits, pastoral care of the apprentices and trainees and make sure the hosts are happy
- Flexibility - There is no maximum limit to how long you hire an apprentice or trainee. You are not locked into a long term training contract. Apprentices and trainees can be changed and moved to suit your business needs.
- Simplicity- A weekly Invoice is all you pay - wages, tax, allowances, superannuation, leave entitlements, Group Certificates, TAFE fees, sick and annual leave, public holidays is ALL taken care of!
More on the Benefits of using a Group Training Organisation for your Business
Businesses right around the country are currently experiencing the benefits that Group Training's professionalism and experience in managing their apprentices and trainees.
Below are just some of the benefits that will save you time and money:
Group Training Organisations will...
- Provide you with an apprentice/trainee to suit your specific requirements and needs:
- Experience levels; 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year
- Quality of candidates assured through effective screening and recruitment
- No administration expenses - payroll, workers' compensation, superannuation, insurances etc.
- Ability to structure workforce to workload - flexible in rotation of apprentices/trainees
- Only pay for the hours worked by the apprentice; no downtime expenses or cost when apprentice is doing off-the-job training
- Apprentices are work ready - issued with uniforms, tools, PPE kit and safety boots
- No recruitment costs