Apprentice of the Year
Please read and acknowledge the following nomination criteria before proceeding.
1. Candidates may only be nominated by their Group Training Organisation, who must be a non associate financial member of AEN WA at the time the nomination is received.
2. Be a permanent resident of Australia and be undertaking training in Western Australia.
3. Have a training agreement registered with the WA Apprenticeship Office as an apprentice.
4. On the application closing date, applicants/candidates must be employed under a training contract that leads to a nationally recognised outcome or qualification relevant to this award, or have completed their contract on or after 30 June 2021.
5. Not still be enrolled at school.