The Association provides a wide of range of services and conducts a number of activities as part of our strategic plan to enhance the effectiveness of member Group Training Organisations.
The Benefits of being a Member of the Association include:
- Advocacy on behalf of AENWA members to WA government
- Advice and assistance on OH&S and IR issues through AEN National and likeminded organisations in WA
- Consultations with Department of Training and Workforce Development on behalf of members
- Inclusion in AENWA representations to various bodies/government departments, particularly those affecting GTO operations
- Networking opportunities with other AENWA members at regular meetings
- Opportunities to be represented at relevant forums, expo's and conferences through AENWA
- Opportunity to nominate apprentices and trainees to AENWA Annual Awards Night
- Opportunity to participate in professional development activities
- GTO details on AENWA website with direct link to your GTO
- Relevant enquiries from AENWA website forwarded to GTO's
- Access to membership benefits with participating company
- Representation on the National Apprentice Employment Network committee to promote member issues at a National level.
The National Apprentice Employment Network undertakes administrative and political activities at a national level and conducts the Group Training National Conference.